Blood test results showed that the patient was infected with Vibrio parahaemolyticus (cholera). Vibrio parahaemolyticus is a virus that causes severe intestinal inflammation, bacteria, systemic infections and can be fatal. These bacteria live in parasites in seafood such as fish, crabs, shrimp, snails, oysters, etc. Of salt water, in addition to being found in sand, mud and contaminated seawater.
Therefore, to avoid the above infections, doctors advise people: Do not eat raw seafood or seafood that is damaged or dead. Eat cooked food and it is necessary to choose and process food to ensure food hygiene and safety.